Cooking Class- Easter Carrot Cake
WEDNESDAY MARCH 27TH 5:00-5:30pm
Horse Easter Carrot Cake Treat
We will be making the horses delicious carrot cakes!
Each child will get to partake in making a yummy themed treat to feed one of my horses, meet/visit with my horses and brush a horse!
1 ticket per child
AGES 1 +
PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST STAY AND PARTICIPATE IN CLASS
(only two adults MAX per child)
Parent and Me Cooking Class
RAIN OR SHINE (WE HAVE LIGHTS & COVER!)
ONE 30 min class
What are carrot cakes?
Mashed carrots, pumpkin, oats & cool whip.
We will be:
- mashing canned carrot slices
- mixing together our pumpkin & carrots
- mixing in our oats
- mixing them all together to thicken our cake
- pouring them into our mini cake pans
- topping them with "frosting" cool whip
- then....FEEDING THEM TO HUNGRY HORSES
NO in person sign ups!
All participants MUST wear closed toed shoes
New clients must sign waiver at arrival
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Cooking classes are non refundable and non transferable.
YOU MUST SIGN UP ONLINE!!
-NO IN PERSON SIGN UPS-
When you sign up, you will be registering for ONE class!